- Social security number
- Risk tolerance
- Wire transfer instructions
- Transaction history
REASONS WE CAN SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
|REASONS WE CAN SHARE YOUR INFORMATION||Does Semita|
|Can you limit|
|For our everyday business purposes - such as to process your transactions, maintain your accounts(s) or respond to court orders and legal investigations.||Yes||No|
|For our marketing purposes - to offer our products and services to you||Yes||No|
|For our affiliates' everyday business purposes - information about your transactions and experiences||Yes||No|
|For joint marketing with other financial companies||No||We don't share|
|For our affiliates' everyday business purposes – information about your creditworthiness||No||We don't share|
|For non-affiliates to market to you||No||We don't share|
Who we are
What we do
- Enter into an investment advisory contract
- Enter into a financial planning contract
- Seek financial advice
- Develop a longer-term financial goal plan
- Complete a risk tolerance questionnaire
- sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes—information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
- Our affiliates include private funds for whom we act as an investment adviser, their general partners, and entities with which we share common control.
- Semita does not share with non-affiliates so they can market to you.
- Semita does not jointly market.
Other Privacy Issues
Our website is directed at customers and potential customers, most of whom are of majority age or adults. However, minors or children might access our website and provide information [e.g., minors may request information concerning our services and products and apply for certain services and products]. Should minors access our website, we are confident that parents will not judge any of the information provided as objectionable for viewing by minors or children. Parents can avail themselves of various software packages that are available to prevent their children from accessing websites which parents deem to be inappropriate. Parents may choose to utilize this and other methods to limit the websites to which their children have access.